Chappel Group provides high quality senior care that you can trust. We make sure that your resident receives excellent care from experienced, compassionate professionals. Our providers currently see patients at 20 nursing and assisted living facilities across Osceola and Polk Counties on a daily basis with 24 hour, seven days per week availability to each facility.
Our process of Pro-Active Care includes:
- Care plan meetings upon admissions and continually thereafter.
- Medications are consistently reviewed, doses adjusted as needed and non-essential medications are eliminated to decrease pill burden and side effects while still achieving the best benefit for our patients.
- Actively work with our facilities to decrease falls, pressure ulcers, and restraint use, as well as to address any other specific concerns.
- Our Team quickly addresses acute issues and makes adjustments to our patient’s treatment plans while providing real-time monitoring of their chronic conditions.
- Communications with Primary Care Provider upon discharge to reduce medicine errors, schedule appointments with Primary Care Provider and prepare a summary of care for Primary Care Provider.
- We have no Outpatient Practice, eliminating all conflict of interest and allowing us to focus solely on your residents at each home.
Medical Director Services
As a Certified Medical Director with the American Medical Director Association, Dr. Chappel can provide the following services for your facility:
- Attend and contribute to QA meetings
- Keep facility updated on Survey trends in the area
- Input on all quality indicators that contribute to the Star Rating
- Review Pharmacy Report qm
- Help Reduce 30d readmits by reviewing discharges to hospital
- Educate nurses in INTERACT, especially in the preparation of information to give on call MD’s
- Educate nurses on disease state management, especially on leading causes of readmits:
- Review incident reports
- Available 24/7 to discuss urgent facility issues with the Administrator or DON